PULSE JET BAG FILTER
Pulse Jet Bag Filter is an Air Pollution Control equipment that removes Dust particles out of Air (or) Gas released from combustion of fuels in the Boiler (or) heater, steel melting Furnaces, Pharmaceuticals manufacturing process Dust, Food Industry, Wood manufacturing industry etc. Pulse Jet Bag Filter are used to control the Emissions of Air Pollutants.
It will have a collection efficiency up to 99.9% these can be used up to 260°c, controls running temperature.
In reverse Pulse Jet Bag Filters individual bags are supported by a metal cage, which is Fastened (or) Fired onto Tube Sheet at the top of Bag Filter. Dirty gas enters from the bottom (or) middle of Bag house and flows outside to inside of the Bags. The metal cage prevents collapse of Bags are cleaned by a short pulse of compressed air injected through a common manifold over a row of Bags. The compressed air is accelerated by a venture nozzle mounted at the reverse Jet Bag House top of the Bag.
TYPES OF CLEANING MECHANISM:
1. Online Cleaning:- Online cleaning Bag house compartments are always online for Automatic filtering a blast of compressed air momentarily interrupts the collection process to clean the Bag.
2. OFF-Line Cleaning:- OFF line bag house are composed of many compartments (or) sections. One at a time, each compartment is periodically closed off from the incasing dirty gas stream cleaned, and there brought back to online. While the individual compartment is out of place. The gas stream is diverted from compartment area .OFF Line Bag Filter are suitable for volatile (low density). Dust, fume dust and large volumes (i.e 1,00,000 CMH).
1) For process and Power Boilers.
2) For spent wash fired Boilers.
3) For Steel melting induction Furnaces.
4) For cement and other mineral processing application.
5) For Food & Pharmaceuticals application.
6) For LEAD smelting applications.
What we Offer:
Air volumes Ranging from 500CMH to 300000 CMH
Temperature Range - 20°C to 260°C.
Global Envro AIR Systems(P)LTD
Global Enviro Group Companies